Monday, February 6, 2012

Hansel had been sealed.



For the past 2 weeks I had been adding air to my rear wheel everyday. I know that there is something wrong with my tire but thinking of the hassle of removing and bringing the tires to a vulcanizing shop makes me not to have my tire vulcanize.
Then last Saturday when I went to Cainta and cleaned my motorcycle, we (My father and I) found that there is a small hole on my tire and again I was advice by my father to have it vulcanized but knowing how much it cost to have a hole repaired in a tubeless tires (PHP 60.00 FYI) I informed my father that I'm planning to have CYCLESEAL installed on my tires.
So after clearning my motorcycle, I immediately text that number I got from MCP for a Cycleseal dealer in Las Pinas and asked how much and what time are they going to close. I was informed that the price is PHP 350.00 (as expected) and they will be close at around 5pm. So after having lunch and resting for awhile I asked my parents that I have to go home so I can have Cycleseal installed in my tires.
Below are some of the pictures taken while Hansel tires are being filled with CycleSeal.
As of now, I'm very satisfied with the product as the small hole cannot be searched after we put the Cycleseal in my rear tire.

Thank you very much Cycleseal for this wonderful product and Thank you to Sir Ricky of Skutzko for taking the time to install the Cycleseal.

No comments: