Friday, November 11, 2011

Hansel First Valve Adjustment


This is really a late post (very busy at the office and no internet at home).

Anyways, last October 2, I brought Hansel to Honda Prestige Bacoor and use my last free coupon, for 6000kms up. The reason that I brough Hansel for tune-up is because after typhoon Pedring I felt that Hansel is running differently. It seems that there is something wrong but I can't identify it.

So, as scheduled, I brought him to my favorite 3S shop and when its our turn, Chris, the mechanic on duty on that day asked me what was to be done with Hansel. I told him that I wanted to have whatever is the free service indicated on the 3rd coupon be done (in short....tune-up). I also told him that Hansel seems to run differently (after we fight and survive the winds of Pedring). So, what he did was to start Hansel and listen to the engine. Chris then told me that we need to check the valve clearance and so, he remove the valve cover and when he measured the clearance, well...as he mentioned it does not have the correct clearance anymore. So Chris, adjusted both valve and after adjusting performed the other task stated on the coupon. When I rode Hansel home, I can feel a big difference before the tune-up was performed and after it was done.

Thank you Chris for a job well done....Will surely miss him once I transfer to Cainta.

Below are some pictures take while Chris is performing the valve adjustment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, this weekend is good designed for me, because this
occasion i am reading this impressive informative piece of writing here
at my home.

my weblog best registry cleaner