Friday, May 18, 2012

CB110 with Rim instead of Mags

I'm posting this as a reference for other CB110/Twister owner who are planning to change their wheels.

We know that CB110/Twister comes with mags but if you have the money, then you can change it to rims and it will still look good.

For the picture, I got it from a post in Facebook (CB110 Modification group). So don't ask me for the specs of the rim and tire as I do not know anything about it. For the CB110/Twister owner, if you see this picture, please inform me so I can put your name and email on this post as my way of giving credit to its owner.

For other CB110/Twister owner, lets drool over this and hopefully in the future we can make our CB110/Twister the same as pictured.

Ride safe guys!


4 comments:

Demonscycle said...

Hello there, I am so excited I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was researching on google for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would
just like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but<bI have saved it and also included your RSS feeds

Unknown said...

i discovered something. 350 rims, 130/80 tires and the hub replacement is from the xrm or wave 125. Fits like a glove. (apart from modifying the break arm and chain cover) Having it done at YRS as of now. I'll send you pics from the finished project soon.

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, e cig forum, e cigarette, electronic cigarette, e cigarette health

Unknown said...

Luis59637@gmail.com tengo una cb y me gustaría ponerle los fines así soy de Cali pero no he podido cotizar bien que manzana y río le puedo poner