Friday, March 25, 2011

Feedback on my CB110

After one week of using my CB110, I guess I can now give my comment on its performance since with regards to his structure and form I can't say anything but perfect.

Just to give you an idea on the different features of a CB110, look at the picture below.
 Now in terms of its performance, hmmmm.....i get a nice acceleration, the handling is great, can be maneuvered  easily as if you are just riding an underbone.

So far the maximum speed that I was able to attain at the moment is around 90kph, take note, my bike is just one week old and the reading hasn't reached 100kms, so I really don't want to push my CB110 yet to its limit.

Another thing that I'm trying to feel is the common issue for other CB110 owners, some CB110 owners told us that their unit manifested the "sinok" issue everytime that they are running their unit in 4th gear. So far, I have not encountered it with my unit.

Well, nothing much to mention that definitely I can say that I'm enjoying my ride with my CB110.

Next post will be the actual computation of my CB110 fuel consumption. Hopefully, it will be near 60-70kms/liter of gasoline as what Honda advertised.

Ride safe everyone!

No comments: