Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bye, Bye JASS......

After more than 4 years of riding with my beloved JASS (Bravo), I had to say goodbye to her.



It crushes my heart to turn over the key to its new owner yesterday but I had to.

JASS had been a good motorcycle, not giving me any headache due to technical issue which in return I took good care of her by making sure that I maintained her properly by putting new engine oil every quarter and having her tuned up.

JASS introduced me to some riders group and was able to meet new friends with her. Was able to go to different places which I don't think I'll be able to go without her. We've been through lots of ups and downs (literally) but still she's with me making sure that I will safely arrive home.

To you JASS, our family will always remember you and hopefully your new owner will take good care of you the same way I took care of you. We will always remember you......thank you for the moments and taking good care of us.

(My last ride with JASS, HFRC ride to Tagaytay)

No comments: