Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Honda Jeta Helmet

Just got my Honda Jeta Helmet last night from Boss Carole Shelby (Thank you boss sa pagbili). I decided to purchase a new helmet rather than wasting my time lining up in DTI offices to get an ICC sticker for my present helmet. Another reason that I did not bother to get an ICC sticker for my present helmet is because it is more than 5 years old and I guess it is about time to change it.

One reason that I purchase a Honda Jeta Helmet is because it is made by Index (Certified original) Thailand and it is the cheapest helmet that is available in the market that is certified by DTI. As, the implementation of the helmet law is still next year, I will start wearing my Jeta Helmet by January 2013.

Below are some pictures of the helmet.






No comments: