Saturday, August 11, 2012

Cainta - Makati Road last August 7, 2012

This is a late post, well..I don't have any time posting this last August 8-10 as I am very busy watching TV for an update regarding our weather here in Manila.

Anyways, the pictures below will give you some idea on how it was like here in Manila when Habagat started devasting NCR. I've taken the pictures on my way home from work (Makati). Most of the road that I passed is either below knee or knee deep. I was glad that my motorcycle is a CB110 which allows me to pass the flooded street with ease.












For August 8 and 9, I was not able to go out our subdivision as the floods on the streets above is already waist deep compared to the day before.

For riders like me, I do suggest that you check first if your motorcycle is capable of traversing the flooded street, also check the height of the flood, remember you can traverse the street as long as your muffler is not reach by the water.



No comments: