Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Revisiting Marilaque on a Monday Morning Part 3

And since it's a lazy Monday morning (and my tank almost running empty), I took my sweet-sweet time cruising through the corners. No pressure at all. I got to enjoy every tree, bahay-kubo, weird looking animal (Yeah, there was this flock of flightless birds crossing the street. Akala ko nung una manok. Nung binalikan ko, parang pugo.) that I saw along the way.

The first photo is my most favorite curve in Marilaque. For some reason, I always take the time to look at this hill. It's either green or brown, of course, depending on the hot and rainy weather.

The second photo has a very devious hairpin. Seriously, everytime I pass by, I don't know if I should be looking at the view or if I should focus on the road. Normally, I'd lean to get a good angle 'round this curve. But this time, I went down real slow, 20 kph was just enough to let me take a second look at the horizon.

The third photo was taken near Garden Cottages. The twists are like chocolate on a woman's skin. Hirap tanggihan.

The last photo's probably one of the most important reminders in Marialque: Slow Down, Accident Prone Area.



No comments: