Friday, March 16, 2007

New home for my Honda Bravo

I'm moving my blog here. Hopefully this would be a blog that I can depend on, where I can post anytime and anywhere without any problem.

My blog was created and conceptualize to inform would be motorcycle riders here in the Philippines the beauty and power of Honda Bravo, the cheapest motorcycle made by Honda Philippines for the people of the Philippines; it is made to be the basic model for those who are fond in modifying their motorcyles.

My blog won't simply contain text related to Honda Bravo but also pictures of different modification that my co-Honda Bravo rider have done to their motorcycles and other stuff that can help a new motorcycle owner.

Hoping that you will enjoy your stay here at the same time please post comment to my blog.

Enjoy and safe riding to all.

No comments: