Monday, November 4, 2013

CB110 Aftermarket Disc brake pads in Cainta

Thanks to my father who was able to find an aftermarket disc brake pads in our area.





Honda OEM Brake pads cost Php 900.00 but this aftermarket brake pads only cost, Php 75.00. So even if the OEM parts last almost 3 years, you can replace your brake pads yearly with this one. I will definitely purchase a set or two by December as my personal stock. Thus, I won't have any problem looking for a cheap disc brake pads in case my brake pads needs replacement.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have a review of the after market disk pads?
Does it eat up the disk itself?

Thank you
Fellow CB110 owner

Coolworld said...

So far, no problem with the brake pad. Still using it until now but I guess it's about time to replace it.